Hello there! Zach and I moved this past weekend. Originally we were going to pick up the keys today and move tomorrow, and I am so glad this plan changed. I don't even want to think of the madness that would ensue if we moved this weekend. Right now we have a lot of things unpacked. We've painted the bedroom (it looks sooo gorgeous) and the kitchen, but haven't gotten to the great room. We will probably hang up and accessories everything when Zach's sister (interior design major) gets into town next week. I'll try to post some pictures soon!
Concerning the wedding, I basically have everything I need to do done. I just need to communicate this all to the wedding party and vendors. This is the part that is giving me anxiety. I feel like a new "oh I need to do this" pops up every few minutes.
Although I am very overwhelmed with the details of it all, it is for a very great thing. I'm trying to keep perspective. I'm nine days away from marrying my best friend, and spending the rest of my life with that great man. Right now there are hundreds of thousands of people in the Northeast that are just ravaged by miss Sandy, so its okay if flowers don't get there exactly at 1:00. It will be okay if our apartment isn't completely ready before guests arrive. Next week I am going to be surrounded by my family, friends, loved ones, and I am very blessed.
Happy Thursday ya'll!!

So true, although I know it will be perfect. I can't wait!!
ReplyDelete