A few observations from my extended stay in Texas so far:
Nobody seems to be in a particular hurry. I'm still walking around like I'm rushing to catch the next metro train. Everyone else ... A casual saunter at best.
The local top 40 radio station is obsessed with Maroon 5. I can't get Sugar out of my brain it is played so much.
I'm pretty sure Blue Bell cookies and creme ice cream has medical healing properties. It's a little bowl of happiness each evening before bed.
People here are seriously sweet. Zach and I went to Starbucks the first time and the person ahead of us in the drive through paid for our order. It almost brought me to tears. Most of Gracie's nurses I am convinced are angels walking on earth (one keeps on referring to Gracie as a he, so the jury's still out on her).
No comments:
Post a Comment