Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Veils

One of the big drawl backs of weddings is how darn expensive they are. I mean it's crazy! One of the most insane price items are veils. Let's be honest people. A veil is a piece of mesh will some lace or bling on it. It's not fricken cashmere ... I don't get it.

After our Bellini's Sam and I headed over to Priscilla's of Boston to see if I could get a good deal on one of those suckers. Priscilla's is going out of business. Everything was 5o% off and I thought, hey, this could be good. Hahaha, boy were we fooled.

I picked out a handful of veils and started to do some modeling. I'm not going to lie, I did tear up when I put on the first one. I am definitely going to be a veil kinda bride. The second one I tried on Sam quickly ripped off my large noggin. "This veil costs as much as your wedding dress ... you will not be buying this veil." I tried on a couple more but was not quite in love with anything. Even with the 50% discount the veils were still more than I wanted to commit to if I was not in love. The search shall go on!

Here is a pick of me modeling. Don't worry - this is not my veil or my dress!



1 comment: