
Well the Rangers lost :( But with the end of the World Series, I got to see Zach again! He flew in from St. Louis and we spent a great week together. My family had not seen him since February, so they were just as glad to see him as I was.
Saturday night my brother also had his girlfriend in town and all nine of us headed to Tio Pepes in Baltimore to officially celebrate Zach and I's engagement. Tio's is this Spanish restaurant that my parents used to celebrate every wedding anniversary at. The restaurant is made up of several small rooms, so the nine of us had a little privacy. This is nice, as we are sometimes loud and inappropriate.
Monday Zach met with his boss and got caught up on some of the things he will be working on when he starts back up in December. It seems like a great fit and we are both really excited for him to start. Wednesday we found him an apartment, and I am already planning on how I can decorate it for Christmas.
Thursday my sister's fiancee gave Zach and I a tour of the Pentagon. You can't actually take any pictures inside, but it was a very cool tour. The Pentagon has grocery stores, a DMV, banks, even a Best Buy inside its core. The outer windows are tinted green (they are bullet and bomb proof). Evidently we passed the #1 person in charge of the entire United States Navy. Big deal.
Friday I dropped Zach off at the airport. We are almost one month away from officially ending long distance. Woo hoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment