Friday, March 23, 2012

I've got great friends

I'm currently sitting at ronald regan national airport waiting for my first flight of 2012. After an insane amount of flying in 2011 I am not upset about this. It's been a crazy week at work but I wanted to share a picture from last weekend before this weekend begins.

Last weekend a good group of people met up Saturday afternoon in D.C. My wonderful friends agreed to try Standard with me but it was packed with St. Patrick's Day celebrators so we just grabbed a burger at a random place down the street and then headed to Local 16 for a beer and some rooftop action. Per usual it was awesome to get caught up wih everyone. DC has had two amazing weeks of beautiful weather so you can't beet that.

Happy Friday everyone! Super jealous of everyone who is seeing hunger games!

Okay update ... I just realized i'm on my phone and I can't upload pictures. Lame :/

No comments:

Post a Comment