Thursday, March 8, 2012

Skinny Cupcakes??


You win again Pintrest! I had stumbled upon this skinny cupcake recipe a couple weeks ago, and obviously, if you give me something with funfetti cake mix, I am going to want to try it. However, it wasn’t until last week that I found one of its essential ingredients – Diet Cherry 7-Up. The planets all aligned and my cousin and I made these this past Friday night. They are only 1.5 Weight Watchers points, so I didn’t have much faith that they were going to be good, but upon eating the first cupcake Zach declared it as the best cupcake he ever had … success!!

These cupcakes are super easy to make. Take Funfetti cake mix, and just combine it with 12 oz. of Diet Cherry 7-cup. Bake those puppies in the oven, and while they are baking mix half a container of fat-free cool whip with a full box of fat-free pudding mix (we chose cheesecake). After your cupcakes have cooled, ice them with your cool whip frosting and you are good to go!

(sorry for the overload on me me me photos. My cousin is sending me sneak peaks of the engagement shoot and I am sooooooooo happy!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment