Sunday, September 16, 2012

Busy Saturday


Happy Sunday all. I hope you all had a delightful weekend! 

Saturday was pretty busy. Zach and I drove into Georgetown in the morning for our marriage class. We scored our Myers Briggs tests, and shocker, we are people people who like to plan. Glad we spent two hours on Saturday to clear that up. 

After class we decided to drive by our new apartment to get a better look at the model. As you can probably guess, we are so excited to move! We got exciting news when the sales agent let it slip that we could actually paint our place. This is very exciting, because a little color can really make it feel like home. I wasn't stressed about moving the week before the wedding, but now I am a little worried how painting and moving is going to go :/ Any color suggestions?

Saturday night we back to the city to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday. It was a little get together at 6th Engine, a cute new restaurant near Chinatown that used to be a Firehouse. We then crossed the river to Virginia to catch the Dave Matthews cover band at Whitlows. Zach's boys LOVE the band. I personally don't really get the whole DMB obsession thing, but the beer and company was good. 

1 comment: