Last night after work I had the delightful surprise of running into my friend from college. It turns out we were both walking to Trader Joes. We hadn't seen each other in over a month, so we had A LOT to catch up on.
Sam was at the store to buy a yummy meal of pizza and salad, and I was there to buy wine and chocolate (way to be the grown up). As I picked up the Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Bar with Caramel and Sea Salt I could tell she was intrigued. I assured her it was the best thing you have ever tasted, and after a little convincing she put a bar in her cart.
I got out of pre-cana later that night and saw this text on my phone, "OMG! Best chocolate bar. Ever. Amen."
Do your self a favor and pick one up today. Happy Friday everyone!
I may or may not be going back today to stock up on those chocolate bars for the weekend! Amazing!!
ReplyDelete