Today I had a day off from work to compensate for all the overtime I did the past two weeks. I decided my mission for the off day was to start the purging of our apartment. We will be moving from a two bedroom to a studio so this is going to be a interesting packing job. I just visited my cousin in law who moved to NYC and was inspired by her simple living in her new cramped environment. With the move we will be getting a storage unit, but when we eventually move to a bigger space I want to make sure when I am unpacking everything we have stored it will be more like greeting long lost friends, and not like I am greeting someone I have avoided for the past five years.
Who did we say good bye to today?
- a few of those sorority t-shirts I was holding on for sentimental value
- the pink clutch I purchased from Nine West a few years ago thinking I was so grown up. It does not go with anything
- my white pants from the Gap - white pants and me should have never been friends
All in total I compiled four trash bags to donate! Can you tell I am excited to move?
No comments:
Post a Comment