Monday, September 23, 2013

Now You See Me



It took a few days to get our internet and cable turned on in our new place so at Gretch's birthday (Happy Birthday Mama!) dinner on Saturday I borrowed a couple movies from Bobby Blockbuster. 

I really wanted to see Now You See Me in theaters, but it never happened, so I jumped on Bobby to borrow it once it came out. What did I know about the movie? It was pretty flashy, with magicians that rob a bank from their stage, and stared the really cute Ilsa Fischer, and that guy who played Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network. 

Zach and I put it in last night and it did not disappoint. Normally I have extreme A.D.D. while watching movies, not to mention I was also bone tired for a week of moving/doing exciting things all weekend. However I was glued to the TV the whole time. It was funny, entertaining, and the stars were easy to look at. I highly recommend it for the next time you are having a comfy evening in on the couch (P, I'm looking at you girl).

2 comments:

  1. Sooze, so funny you posted this! We JUST watched this! I thought it was good too. Keep the recommendations coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! The Little Mermaid is coming out on Blue Ray. I think that should be Biscuit's first movie. Oh my goodness I can't wait to find out her name!

    ReplyDelete