Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Garlic Parmesan Chicken


I have been in a serious cooking rut lately. I've been cooking the same amount that I usually do, but I have not found any new recipes that have really excited me. However, Pintrest came to the rescue again in the form of Garlic Parmesan Chicken. This is a very simple recipe, with ingredients you most likely have already in the kitchen, and tastes amazing. I hardly ever prepare pasta, but for this dish I would really recommend going that extra step. Bon appetite!

Garlic Parmesan Chicken by  
 Ingredients
  • 3 tbsp. butter
  • 6 cloves minced garlic
  • 2 chicken breasts-chopped into bite size pieces
  • sea salt
  • ¼-1/2 cups parm cheese
  • 2 cups spinach
Instructions
  1. Saute garlic in butter for a minute or two
  2. Add chicken pieces, salt, and cook until no longer pink in the middle.
  3. Make sure to stir chicken to coat with butter and garlic
  4. Add parm cheese and stir until the chicken is coated.
  5. Add spinach and cook until wilted
  6. Serve by itself or over pasta or zoodles

No comments:

Post a Comment