The past couple weekends I have been traveling to shower some of my nearest and dearest with love for their future babies. One of my closest cousin's and bridesmaid is having a baby girl this December. Her sister and friends through her a great shower at her beautiful new house in Greensboro, North Carolina. My mom and I drove down together, and made a pit stop at Elon along the way. While taking in all the beautiful decor my cousin created, I ate way too much, and managed to win a prize at the Stump Dr. Maggie game. My cousin who HATES attention really enjoyed her self, and I got to spend to spend some quality time with her after the shower was over.
My sister-in-law is having her first child, a baby boy this January. Her shower was in Texas and was a mini-family reunion. It was also at the start of the Polar Plunge so I don't think we left the house all weekend. We were celebrating my future nephew, but I also got to meet my new niece Camden for the first time (so incredibly precious!). Reed and Camden got spoiled with gifts from all their great aunties and cousins, and all the visitors were very impressed by October Road.
I am very excited to meet all these precious new babies in my rapidly expanding family.
No comments:
Post a Comment