Monday, January 19, 2015

25 Weeks



Well I am officially closer to the end of my pregnancy than I am to the start. I am so excited to meet our baby girl, but it so weird to think that it is only 3.5 months away. I know there isn't a lot that I can do to prepare but I am starting to freak out a bit that I am not doing enough.



Feeling: Pretty good and pretty big! The past couple weeks my energy levels have been great, and I thought I probably wouldn't get to the new year still running, but that has been going really well to. I had my gestational diabetes test last week and it wasn't as bad as I thought ... hopefully I receive happy results next week. Gracie's heart rate is great, and she's measuring normal, so that is the best news I can ask for! Zipping up my coat these days feels like I am zipping an overstuffed Vera Bradley duffle, but I guess that is to be expected haha. 

Cravings: I'm not going to lie, this past week of work I would of LOVED a beer, but other than that nothing out of the ordinary. 

Loving: Feeling Gracie move around! There is no greater feeling than knowing she is doing okay in there. 

Planning: We did a major purging and reorganization of the apartment this weekend. We picked up a dresser that will help with storage  and double as a changing table. I am feeling much better that we got that done. Currently I am trying to secure a pediatrician and looking into that whole getting a breast pump thing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment