Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Beiber Fever

I am very weird about my running music. I can not hit shuffle on my iPod and go to town, I need a distintic playlist. I pick out certain songs and cut them down to an exact time, so I can tell how long I have been running for. Weird I know, but thats me.

I have been rocking to the same running playlist for quite some time now (I mean, Single Ladies was a big hit then), and I decided enough was enough, it was time for some change.

What does it take to make it on the Sooze running playlist? Uber Teeny Bop Pop!! Forget your rock music, or your hyped up rap music, I need my Ryan Secrest Top 40 hits. It needs to be loud and have a good beat to keep me running.

After careful consideration and shopping through iTunes I found my perfect lead off song . . . thats right, Baby, by Justin Bieber. If it is good enough for the 13 year old girls, its good enough to kick off my runs in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. SOOOZE! a new look for the blog?!?! i was paniced when I thought my saved favorite link sent me to the wrong blog! gotta give a girl a head's up here. Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sorry for the confusion. Google just came up with these new templates. And I do love myself some pink!

    ReplyDelete