Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Charleston, South Carolina

Big congratulations to my cousin Maggie and her new husband George! My family, Zach and I went down to Charleston this past weekend to attend the wedding. I could not be happier for such a wonderful couple!



I had been to Charleston once before. It was for about four hours when my cruise ship docked there. I remembered it being very pretty. My biggest take away from the city after this trip was HOT! Although Maggie picked an extremely gorgeous venue to get married at, the ceremony was also outside, and the humidity was off the marks. George was sweating so profusely that Maggie started giggling half way through the ceremony. My aunt was so proud of her. When I stood up, my dress was rocking fabulous sweat marks all over. I really was a sight.



Once you got over the heat, everyone was having a wonderful time at the wedding. Maggie and George had been dating for about four years, and I have loved George from the second I met them. They are great for each other, and all their friends and family are wonderful. Its a great things to sit back and appreciate.



Oh and Maggie, thanks for the bouquet toss!!

2 comments:

  1. Sooze! First of all, I didn't even KNOW you had a blog....Secondly, it's HILARIOUS!!!! I am keeping up with your posts from now on, so continue to keep them witty!

    Love,
    LD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol thanks Drew! I will try my best to be up to your standards!

    ReplyDelete