
I do not do city driving. There is a reason why D.C. has a metro ... to keep me off the roads. I have driven in the city before though. I learned how to get too and from my hold office on Connecticut Avenue. I did that about 8 times in the 3.5 years I worked there. The other times I have driven in the city were by pure accident. I was lost, and didn't mean to be there. These drives generally involved lots of hyperventalating, sweating and moving violations.
Today however, I reached a new chapter in my life. I was driving home from Tysons mall and missed my turn off to head towards Crystal City. After a few choice curse words I took a deep breath, assesed where I was, and made a plan of how to get back home. I was calm the entire time, did not freak out and didn't perform illegal vehical manuvers. I even managed to take this picture!! I am sorry, but I just had to brag because this is a big step in my life. I hope everyone had a great weekend!
skeeeerrr on 22s!
ReplyDeletehahah i'm jk, sooze. glad you made it home safely!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Paige
ReplyDelete