Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Metro Double Take



I believe everyone has a twin out there some where in this world. When I went to Elon I would always see people that looked exactly like friends back home, and when I graduated I swore I saw people from Elon where ever I went. This week I have run in to a bizzaro world twin of one of my former friends from high school. I mean this girl looks exactly like her. From the hair, to the clothes she wears, to the look on her face. Of course the twin does not acknowledge me, but I think if I ran into the real life version of this girl she wouldn't talk to me either, so it freaked me out even more. Today I passed by her again, and I can pretty much decide she is just a twin, so I can rest easy. I wonder if I have a twin wandering around somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment