Tuesday, May 1, 2012

wonderful people


I have such wonderful people in my life.

Saturday morning Zach woke up insanely early with me so we could do Insanity together before I had to start my busy day. 5:00 a.m. on a Saturday ... he deserves a medal!

After our workout I headed to Red Door Salon to cash in a gift certificate for a pedicure that my amazing friend and bridesmaid Shelby gave me. I thought I was getting more of a Tiffany blue but I ended up getting something more in the green family. Oh well, I will rock it.

Once my nails were looking pretty I picked up my stunning cousin Drew so we could set up for my sister's bridal shower. She lives in North Carolina and surprised me with two orders of Cook Out hush puppies!!! Oh my goodness, heaven in my mouth. How wonderful is she.

My busy Saturday was capped off by a very successful wedding shower for my sister (more on that later). Her bridesmaids are very drama free, so how can you not appreciate that?

In summary - I've got some wonderful people in my life :)

Does anyone else hate the new blogger format?

No comments:

Post a Comment