Sunday, August 26, 2012

One Year


Well it has been a year since Zach completely blew me out of the water with an amazing surprise proposal. It was completely beautiful moment, and it just shows what an amazing person he is to me that he had it photographed! According to theknot.com we have 83 days to go until the big day, and I can NOT wait until we are married. Time please hurry up. 

To celebrate the beautiful day I have decided to try to recreate our celebratory meal we had at Tommy Bahamas after he proposed. I didn't remember the whole meal, but tried my best. 

The Menu

Drinks: ice cold Coronas - check

Appetizer - coconut shrimp
I remember being shocked when Zach ordered this, because he is not a seafood fan. I wasn't that ambitious, I just went for the already prepared version.

I do not remember what we had for the main course, but I found this on Pintrest and it seemed to fit the theme. It was very easy to make and very tasty. I recommend it as a nice end of summer meal.

My sister had ordered us dessert and champagne for the end of our meal. The chocolate peanut butter dessert we had was one of the tastiest things I have ever had, but I guess they took it off the menu. I turned to pintrest and found this. I understand why people buy pre-made crusts. This was my first attempt at a pie. It did not look pretty, but it did taste pretty good! 


No comments:

Post a Comment