Friday, June 7, 2013

Congratulations!


Drew's  21st bday celebration in D.C. - they grow up so fast!
June is a big month of congratulations for some of my nearest and dearest. Last weekend one of my bestie cousins got engaged to her beau B. I went down to visit the two of them in March, and while she was changing for dinner he let me in on his plan. So I had to keep that a secret for 3 months – gaah! B took her on a sunset horse ride on the beach with a photographer and popped the question there. Well done sir! Drew made so much of my wedding process an amazing experience (ex. Drop dead gorgeous engagement photos), so I can’t wait to try to repay the favor. Congrats you two!

I also get to see my college girls in a couple weeks. We just found out that one of them is having a baby girl J!!?!:) So I can’t wait to see all of them and show some love to the future girlfriend in our group.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment