Yesterday Elon came to D.C. to play Georgetown in basketball. Yes, we are not known for our sports, but I did actually attend my fair share of basketball games when I was in school. I haven't been to a game since Elon played College Park about five years ago, so I was very excited to drag Zach to this game.
Thanks to the generosity of our Georgetown friends, we had great seats for the game. To make things even better, Elon surprisingly did so well!! We were leading at the half (I don't think anyone in the arena expected that, especially our Georgetown friends), and with a minute left we were only down by 5. Way to go boys! I mean, it was really exciting! Sadly we did not win the game, but Elon did miss two free throws in a row during the last five minutes of the game, so the entire arena won free Chick-fil-a, making everyone a winner ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment