Today I am “halfway” through my pregnancy (God willing she
doesn’t come too early or too late)! My life changed entirely when I became
pregnant, so it feels like I have been pregnant forever, but at the same time I
feel like May will be here in the blink of the eye. Here is a little summary of
how things are going so far:
Feeling: Good! Around week 15 I started to sleep on my side,
which took a couple weeks of really bad sleep to get used to, but other than
that I am doing pretty well. No morning sickness to speak of, thank goodness! I’m
still jogging every morning, but I’m not sure how much longer that will happen.
My nerves are still pretty high. I am very anxious for our sonogram on Monday.
Cravings: Bread, cheesy bread, give me some bread!!
Loving: The pregnancy pillow my sister lent me. It really
turned my sleeping around. I purchased two Bella Bands from Nordstroms and that
has helped me from having to buy too many maternity clothes.
Planning: Name – check, Registering – check, Nursery Ideas –
check

No comments:
Post a Comment