I don’t know where you all are in your holiday shopping
progress, but here are a few shops that I am loving lately.
For me, the new year means a new Erin Condren LifePlanner. My girlfriends Kate and Sam
clued me into this site a couple years ago, and I’ve been a loyal customer ever
since. The products are colorful, customized, and very high quality. I also use
their notepads to jazz up my CheerswithLove packages.
I stumbled upon this Etsy shop this fall when I was looking
for baby gifts for my family and friends. I am in love! I purchased an adorable
state of Texas baby beanie for my nephew and a personalized baby beanie for my
second cousin. The shop owner is also incredibly sweet and professional. She
was a joy to work with. I can’t wait to order the personalized leggings for my
girl!
I have really been trying to lock it up and stay on budget
this holiday season. This means limiting the number of Christmas gifts I buy my
self (admit it, you all do it). However I made the mistake of clicking on the
email sent to me from Hazel & Olive and treated to my self to this tunic.
Their clothes are right up my alley, and super affordable. Free shipping too!



No comments:
Post a Comment