After the baby there has been a lot of eating my feelings. I am sure this is a common occurrence with new mom, NICU stay or not. I am not putting pressure on my self to lose my baby weight. However going from running/walking 5 miles a day to being lucky to get a 20 minute run in a day, along with eating my feelings, I didn't want to gain any more post baby weight. So Zach and and I decided to go back on the Whole 30.
I have made a couple batches of these egg muffins so far, and I love them. Basically you bake eggs with a bunch of vegetables in cupcake tins and you have a super quick breakfast waiting for you in the morning. Time is precious these days, so being able to go to the fridge and pull something out delicious and healthy for breakfast is awesome.
Click here for the recipe and enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment