Gracie's smiles - Gracie is starting to have smiles that are not just passing gas! These are the truly heart warming moments that make all the sleeplessness worth it. I mean she is just the cutest thing in the world. She has started to wake up in the morning super smiley and cooing. It is just everything.
Antacid medicine - We started Gracie on heartburn medicine about 3 weeks ago and it is truly life changing. She is just so much happier. Poor lady was suffering before. I only wished I pushed for it earlier. It is a real game changer.

Amope Pedi Perfecter - this was something I splurged on when we moved into our Dallas condo, and I am not regretting it. It is basically a power sander for your feet. My feet get nasty fast, especially when I get regular runs in, so this is a quick tool that really cleans them up fast. I've tried the razors, the scrapers, the pumice stones ... you name it. This by far works the best.

Iced Carmel Macchiatos - yes people, it happened. Zach said I would drink coffee once we had kids, and I always rolled my eyes. However, when my cousins came to town I sipped on their Starbucks order and I was intrigued. Of course I chose the item at Starbucks that is the priciest and has all the calories, but that's the way it goes sometimes right? Thankfully Kroger sells them in a jug to save $$ during the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment