Tuesday, March 30, 2010
The Loft
Every now and then I get the shopping itch. I can go awhile with out buying new clothes, but then I go a little overboard. It is not good for the pocketbook!! Well the itch started this past weekend when I was in Annapolis I realized I forgot my work pants for Monday morning. My good resolution was instead of heading home was to go to the mall and buy a new work outfit (that makes sense right?). Well long story made short, I had one more margarita when I should have on Saturday night, and I was not in the mood to do any shopping. Fast forward to Monday afternoon when my sister calls me during work to tell me about the new dresses she bought for our summer weddings. Compound that with the email from the Loft promoting 30% off dresses, I headed straight there after work. My shopping urge took over and did not stop at the dress. Uh oh! So look out for my fun new summer pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh yes, i took advantage of that dress sale as well! Hot pink typically isn't my color, but at 30% off...it is now!
ReplyDelete