Friday, March 12, 2010

My Office

I am currently in my office right now surrounded by walls and walls of boxes. The law firm my company subleases space from is moving offices today, and therefore, so are we. Its not a crazy move, just to the building next store, but it comes the friday before our big conference in Orlando, Florida. So its kinda a big pain in the ass. Trying to meet deadlines when your office is in all sorts of dismemberment is sort of tricky.

Right now I am killing time before the I.T. people come and take away my computer. I am hoping with the new move my computer will loose its pent up anger twoards me will subside. And start delivering emails to me on time. Please computer . . . please! My boss left packing till the last minute, so she will not be giving me any of the edits I need to get my Orlando work done; its a vicious cycle.

Hopefully the move goes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment