Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bridal Shower

This weekend I hopped in the car, and drove to MoCo for my wonderful friend Stephanie’s bridal shower. Although many have recently become engaged, Stephanie is the first of my high school friends to be getting married. Her sister threw the most hi-tech shower I have ever been too. She prepared a slide show of engagement photos, mixed in with a video quiz featuring Steph’s fiancé Mark. Seriously, I think any girl can admit that shower activities are kind of silly, but the multimedia was impressive!



I had such a great time, because not only did I get to celebrate with Stephanie, but a bunch of my other high school friends came who I hadn’t seen in awhile. I think the true sign of a great friend is no matter the time apart since you have last seen each other (2 hours or 2 years), you can pick off right where you left. I am so lucky to have friends like those!

No comments:

Post a Comment