Sunday afternoon I was driving home from church and stopped at my new neighborhood Giant for my weekly grocery shopping. Normally I only hit up the aisles where I know I will be purchasing something from, but like I said, I'm new to the store, so I decided to zig zag in and out of each aisle to see if there was anything revolutionary to the food world I needed. And boy - am I glad I did.
In the baking aisle I spotted the ultimate guilty pleasure - Rainbow Chip frosting. What is that you ask? Rainbow Chip frosting is the authentic funfetti frosting from my youth. Instead of the lame sprinkles you have to mix in to vanilla frosting - and call it Funfetti frosting - it is premixed rainbow chip yummy goodness. For some reason stores stopped carrying it, and any time I come across it I know it is a sign. A sign you must bake!
When I got home from the store my family was the beneficiaries of wonderful funfetti cookies with rainbow chip frosting. Yes, I probably gain 5 lbs, but it was worth it.
YUM! I love the rainbow chip frosting. So good.
ReplyDelete