Friday, May 13, 2011

Oyamel


Wednesday after work I met Sam and Shelby at Oyamel for happy hour. With moving out of my apartment, having surgery and recovering it had been about a month since my last happy hour, so I was rediculously excited to hang out with the girls. I mean I could have been doing anything, just to be able to hang out with people that I am not related to was a real treat.

Oyamel is a trendy, upscale mexican restaurant near the National Archives/Navy Memorial metro stop. Their claim to fame is that they make guacomle fresh and infront of you at your table. I had been there once before with my friend Steph and was a fan. I was majorly craving a margarita, and saw that they had a pretty decent happy hour, so I requested that me meet there.

Oh that margarita did not dissapoint! One of the best I have had in awhile. The guacomole was okay, but I would probably request the queso if I went again. The best part of the night was getting caught up with the girls and sharing so fun Elon gossip. Honestly, it was an amazing night!

Cheers to being back in action!

1 comment: