Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday love! Bringing in 28 was simply great. I showered with love, including a shout out from my oh-too-cute nephew. He's killing it!!
In the afternoon I walked along the National Mall and walked through the Sculpture Gardens for the very first time. I don't know what took me so long. That place is awesome!! They have a complete to size replica of a Parisian Metro sign. J'ADORE!!!
Zach and I celebrated with dinner at Mellow Mushroom in Adams Morgan. My North Carolina friends have been raving about this place forever, so when I saw it come to DC I knew we had to try it out. The pizza was phenomenal. Great flavors, great beers ... we even ordered a pie to go (yes I gained 5lbs on my birthday, no big deal)!
So excited for everything 28 has to bring. Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment