
1. I made soft tacos for Zach on Sunday. When he realized what we were having he looked at me like I was the most amazing woman who ever lived.
2. When my spin teacher said (before 6:00 a.m. in the morning) "This song will have two 20 second sprints and one 40 second sprints. They say you should never do sprints longer than 30 seconds, but I believe in you guys..." I wanted to get off my bike and slap her.
3. I have 3 interviews this week! Yay!
4. After the 2 week sneak peek of spring I am ready to have it back full time. Let's leave the North Face in the closet please.
5. My mom is one of 9 siblings and Zach's mom is one of 7. Our wedding guest numbers are giving me anxiety :/
6. I think we settled on a honeymoon local - can I go now?
No comments:
Post a Comment