
Zach and I booked our honeymoon last night. Yippee! Can we go now??
We both agreed that we could go anywhere for the honeymoon. Although I would have ADORED an European vacation, I had to realize that type of vacation is wonderful, but not necessarily relaxing. After considering that we quickly decided high tailing it to an all inclusive resort somewhere warm would be the ticket for us.
We started off looking at St. Lucia, because several friends had gone and highly recommended it. However our honeymoon will be over Thanksgiving week, and most of the resorts were already booked! Geez, people. Then a couple weeks ago, two of Zach's friends recommended the Couple's resorts in Jamaica. They were all gorgeous looking, and EVERYTHING is included in the deal. After reading multiple reviews that confirmed everything Zach's friends had said, we decided on Couples San Souci. It is supposed to be the most romantic resort (aww) with the best spa in the Caribbean. A couple massage and couples mani/pedi is already worked into the schedule ;)
I really think it is going to be the perfect way to start are lives as Mr. & Mrs.
No comments:
Post a Comment