Sunday, June 24, 2012

Nashville, TN


Last weekend I flew to Nashville, TN for my third bachelorette party of the year to celebrate the fabulous Kimmy. I met Kimmy my junior year at Elon. I had spent the semester with her roommate Paige in London, and then ended up moving right next store to her. We shared a wall, so I got to hear all her loud music haha. 


Friday night we headed to Cabanas for dinner. You can rent cabanas to eat in (hence the name) and hook up your ipod to play music through dinner. I had possibly one of the best meals I have eaten in the  LONGEST time: crab hush puppies, bbq pork wontons and peanut butter pie. It was amazingly delicious. 


Saturday, after some comfort cheeseburgers and shakes, we walked around Broadway checking out all of Nashville's finest tourist shops. We tried on boots and pearl snaps, and even found a fetching pink cowgirl hat for the bride to rock. After shopping we through Kimmy a lingerie shower at the hotel. She got some lovely items for the honeymoon, even some non-traditional items like her full-sized onesie. Once she was showered with goodies we went back to Broadway for a night on the town. We went to a karaoke bar, but in Nashville, everyone is really talented. We danced and ran into plenty of characters. All in all it was a wonderful night. 


It's few and far between that I get to see my college girls, so I am so excited that we have two weddings this year to bring us all together. 


Congrats Kimmy!



1 comment: