Well kids, I offically waved the white flag today. After seven full weeks of Insanity - four regular, one recovery and two extreme, I have decided that this morning was my last Insanity workout. We were only two weeks away from our 60 days, but let me tell, Insanity is truly the hardest thing I have ever done. I have two really imporant weeks coming up, so I have decided I have accomplished enough and will have to be proud with that.
Although I didn't lose any weight, I am much closer to my acceptable wedding arms than I would have ever been doing anything else. I have gain TONS of muscle and am feeling good. I will probably repeat the first four weeks in October, but for now I want to get back to running and enjoying the outdoors when it is still daylight.

No comments:
Post a Comment