Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Health Scare

I had a little health scare the past couple weeks, but I am happy to report that everything is okay!

The morning before my sister's wedding weekend kicked off I got an ultrasound on my neck to check up on my thyroid operation last year. They saw an abnormal lymph node that they wanted to check out further ... oh great. I spoke with my cousin, the doctor (pediatrician, but I consider an authority on everything haha) and she said stress could be an issue, so I hoped maybe that was it.

So the day before I left for Kimmy's wedding I got a biopsy on the lymph node to get it checked out. The doctors said it would be a couple of days till the results came back. This past Wednesday I called the doctor and found out it was just a plain old benign lymph node. Yay!! Thanks for everyone who was thinking positively for me. I am very happy everything is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment