This weekend was unexpectedly productive. It seemed like the Facebook world hated the opening ceremonies, but London I love you. Go USA!
Saturday Zach and I took a two-step lesson. We had a ton of fun, and Zach was surprisingly all for the process. We actually signed up for some more classes, so hopefully we will be twirling around the dance floor come November!
After our dance lessons we went to Jos A Banks to pick out the wedding suits. The boys will be looking fine in their blue suits, next to the ladies in the dark grey dresses. I'm excited to see everyone together in the full out garb.
Sunday I met Tina in Annapolis for a much over do catch up. Her brother lives about two minutes from Zach's old house so it was a real drive down memory lane. We did lunch at Federal House, down by the water, and had celebratory mimosas to toast Tina's promotion. She is the new Promotions Director of 94.7. Get it girl!! After lunch we walked up main street and did a little shopping/browsing. Annapolis' Main Street has a ton of fun little shops that are always good to stop in.



No comments:
Post a Comment