Groupon/Living Social is a beautiful thing. They get you to spend money you don't need to spend, but they really do get you out of your rut. When you know you like a restaurant or an activity, you find it hard to branch out. Because why would you risk spending money on something you don't like? I've purchased a few choice Groupons that have given Zach and I some great DC experiences for less that I probably would not have chosen to do otherwise.
This past Friday we turned in one for a Potmac Rive Cruise. This has been on my DC bucket list for a long time. The Potomac River runs between DC, MD and Virginia. After a quick bite to eat we hopped on our boat in the heart of Georgetown. Our toar took us through the Georgetown Waterfront, past Teddy Rosevelt Island, the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Thomas Jefferson Memorial and Regan Airport. I absolutley love DC (like you didn't know) and it was awesome seeing all my favorite sites lit up at night on the water. Thank you Groupon!


No comments:
Post a Comment