Holy crap, we are one month out people!! Zach and I have been engaged for almost 14 months now, and I am ready for the big day to get here ... NOW! I'm not going to lie, I am kinda drowning in the details right now. I finished a lot of design work done last weekend, but I am going to need to be very productive this weekend to get a big dent in things. I don't want to down play my excitement for the big weekend, but oh vey my head is spinning in to do lists.
To add to the excitement I am also preparing for the big move. Between spending 20 minutes being passed around on Pepco's automated telephone service, and being informed by Washington Gas that I can not set up service over the phone, I have to take time out of the work day to show up to their offices in person to set up service, I suffered multiple rage blackouts last night and consumed a skinny girl margarita or two.
Thank you for the venting. MWAH!

Can't wait! I just bought my plane ticket. It's soooo soon :)
ReplyDelete