If you don't have any weekend plans I highly recommend renting Pitch Perfect. My parents loved it so much they gave a copy to everyone in the family for Christmas haha. Zach and I watched it the other night and it was hilarious. The movie is about a girl starting at college when she really wants to be in LA making music. She joins an A Capella group and gets introduced to that culture. I really enjoy the main girl, Anna Kendrick (she's super cute in What to Expect When You Are Expecting, another funny movie) and Rebel Wilson is perfect as Fat Amy. She was hysterical roommate of Kristen Wig in Bridesmaids. Love her. So I loved this movie, Zach loved it, my parents loved it and my super cultured bosses loved it, so you know you can watch it with a crowd. Do your self a favor and check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment