Happy Thursday! It's the first week of classes back at work, which means its the busiest week at work for me. I'm a little mentally drained, so I'm taking a quick break. So far this week I have registered the tallest man I have ever seen, and a guy named Player. Really parents?
Yesterday the Red Line on the Metro imploded on itself just in time for rush hour. It look an extra hour to get to work (after waiting 10 minutes for a train, getting off boarded from said train, going in the opposite direction in hopes of catching another train with out too many people, waiting 20 minutes for that train, then cramming in like a sardine for the final train). Joy.
I'm very close to launching my Etsy site. Just trying to figure out one more design and then I will go live. Stay tuned!
Not to get political, because I don't research these issues, but every time I hear people are opposed to banning assault rifles, I get all rageful. I mean they don't want to take away your right to have guns, just this kind. But if you aren't in law enforcement, why do you need an assault rifle? Its like when pagers were all the rage in middle school, my mom said, "You are not a doctor or a drug dealer, so you don't need one." But those are just my thoughts.
I am going to to Lauriol Plaza tonight for a birthday celebration, yum :)
My sister and brother-in-law are doing their Gender Reveal of my future niece or nephew in February. No matter the sex, I think this should be the Halloween costume.


No comments:
Post a Comment