Monday I worked GW's Innagural Ball. I spent four hours doing crowd control, and playing "Prom Dress or Rent the Runway." It was great people watching.
Zach and I started rewatching my OC dvds. Luke, was a senior when I was a freshman in highschool, so he is our local celebrity. I'm loving this little blast from the past.
We had not one, but two days a snow. Now all I want is a day or two of serious snow to get my winter fix.
Friday I had my first sale with Cheers with Love! I am designing some girl's Guest Book Wine Labels. I am very excited to know atleast I'll have one customer!
Saturday was my monthly brunch with the softball girlfriends. We went to a nautical themed throw down in Georgetown to celebrate The Yacht Week. I felt like I should have brought glowsticks ... it was much more of a party than we were expecting. They served amazing waffles too.





No comments:
Post a Comment