Sunday, February 10, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Flatbread


So this picture looks really gross, but it turned out to be a tasty little meal I made last week. I made a crockpot of shredded buffalo chicken on Sunday and was looking for different ways to serve it. My first variation was a flatbread and it was super easy! 

Crockpot Buffalo Chicken
For 7-9 hours combine 3lbs of chicken breast, 1 12oz. bottle of Frank's red hot sauce and 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix. 

Pull chicken out and shred. Put back in the crockpot, and 2 Tablespoons of butter and mix. Let it soak in the sauce for 30 more minutes. Then you are done!

Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
Preheat the oven to 350. Place your flatbread in the oven for 4-5 minutes (I used Flatout flatbread). Pull the bread out and add your toppings. I did shredded mozzerela cheese, diced red onion, chopped red peppers and some of the chicken. Bake for 3-4 more minutes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment