Pintresting with the Reeds
You have to know your strengths and weaknesses in life. For example, I am an awsome gift giver, can fall asleep with chaos going on all around me, and can make delicous bake goods. I am however, an awful speller, I fall down a lot, and I can't for the life of me make a straight line. Because of this, when I find fun D.I.Y. projects on Pintrest that require such percision I must recruit Zach.
I saw this tutorial on Pintrest (click here) to upgrade the standard IKEA coffee table into a rustic farm table for $24. We have that table (yes, we aren't complete big kids yet, we still have some IKEA pieces) and I was excited about the cheap upgrade. Zach was game to be the manly man to put it together and we both really like the end result.
Full disclosure, this project cost us about $50 bucks. This couple had the Primer, and a couple other tools that we did not have. But we love the result and it will be a few years before we have to upgrade to the big people furniture. I'll let you check out the tutorial, because lets be honest, Zach did the whole thing, but it seemed real easy. Another Pintrest success!
I love it Sooze! So cute!!! and ps, you are an awesome gift giver and baker of delicious treats! Love you!
ReplyDelete