I have dubbed it Texas Country Week in Washington, DC. Zach and I will be taking in two shows at the 9:30 Club this week - Pat Green tonight and Randy Rogers on Friday. I honestly didn't know who Pat Green was until we went to his concert last year. Once I realized who he was I actually did enjoy the concert haha. One of his most famous songs is Carry On. The first concert Zach and I ever went to was a Randy Rogers show in Seattle (ah memories :)), and our first dance was to his diddy One Woman. I have just recently heard his new song Fuzzy and I love it!
So happy Texas Country Week everyone. Time to dust off the boots and enjoy a beer :) For your enjoyment a little clip of Pat Green and Josh Abbott at their concert last year.
No comments:
Post a Comment