Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday - I might fall asleep at my desk - Edition


Hello all! I don't know if it is daylights saving or what, but I seriously almost fell asleep at my desk today. Here's a little wrap up of what I have been up to lately. 

Sunday I officially cut the cord from my dad and Zach and I became a "family" with our cellphones. I was up for an upgrade so I am now an owner for the iphone 5. Check out my sassy new cover. We then walked through Long Bridge Park by our old apartment complex. Its this boardwalk type situation in Pentagon City that is about a mile long running path that lines up with the Washington Monument. D.C. has the best views.

It is Spring Break at GW so I am kid free at work. My office wanted to celebrate so we went to Founding Farmers for breakfast. It is a fresh from the farm restaurant that has the BEST chicken wings. I dined on carrot cake pancakes, and they were too delicious. 

Zach and I went to our first spin class together this week. He has never done spin before and of course I am the one who gets called out by the instructor. How rude. 

We booked our tickets for a long weekend in Dallas last night. We get to see my in-laws new house all done up and I am getting lasik :0 So excited/terrifed. 

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. How was spin class? I'm not sure if I should try one or not...
    Yay!!! so excited to see you guys soon!!!
    Rank will get lasik depending on your experience with it...so only good reviews Sooze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spin! Sore butt but when the instructor plays good music it is a great workout. Only a couple more weeks :)

    ReplyDelete