Sunday, January 19, 2014

2014 in Pictures - Week 3


This week we cashed in the Capitols tickets that we won at Zach's company Christmas party. When I first moved to D.C. you could probably find $10 tickets to a Caps game, but for the past couple of years it has been the hottest ticket in town. We were sitting 3 rows off the ice and it was awesome!! 

P.S. - when did sports fans get so ugly? Shouldn't you be cheering on your team, not focusing on taunting the other team? Our seats were so close it seemed like we were 2 feet away from the fight that broke out on ice. The opposing player went in the penalty box next to us and the Caps fans around us were taunting him merciscly. I know professional sports players get payed millions, but still ... they are human! I just can't stand this ugliness. Thank you, I will step of the soap box now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment