Read one book a month
Now that I walk to work I don't have that set 30 minutes a day where I would usually be reading. I feel like my brain needs more activity, so I needed to make this a goal.
Expand Cheers with Love
I feel like I had a really great first year, but I want to expand the shop and see if I can get more business.
Save Money!
Since the wedding, I have not been good at saving money. Now that we are in this apartment I want to make sure we are doing the best to pay down debt, and save $$ on top of that. Zach and I are doing a reverse 52 week challenge (Put $52 in a jar the first week of the year, $51 the next, all the way down to $1 on the last week of December). If all goes as plan that should be close to $1,400 to pay for Christmas and our extensive 2014 wedding travel.
Continue to Explore D.C. and Try New Things
We won't be in the middle of the city forever, so I really want to take advantage of where we live and see and do as much as we can.
Best of luck on your resolutions. Bring it on 2014!

No comments:
Post a Comment