Sunday, May 4, 2014

2014 in Pictures - Week 18


This week I officially wrapped up my Digital Marketing class and Zach had his last Social Media class. Have any questions about Twitter for us?? Just kidding. We celebrated this weekend with a few good meals and a lot of relaxing. Friday night we joined a group of friends at Mission a new taco bar that opened in Dupont. The food was nothing to write home about (they use corn tortillas which I know are healthier, but I am really not a fan of), but the atmosphere and outdoor patio are just what you want for an early summer meal. Sunday we walked back to Dupont for some coffee and dog park time. Riley is more of a people person than a dog person, but she perked right up when Simon, the springer spaniel, walked in to the gates. The park was hopping. There were two fat bulldogs that were sprinting all over the place (who know bulldogs could run??). They were like little cannon balls knocking into the other dogs, it was hysterical. 

No comments:

Post a Comment