Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Eastern Shore




It was a rough week for Zach and I, so I suggested a getaway this past weekend. So on Sunday, after church, we hopped in the car and headed out to the Eastern Shore. A great thing about the East Coast is you can get to some many things, so quickly. We are about an hour from the Chesapeake Bay, three hours from the beach, three hours from mountains, and four hours to New York City. You really can get to everything in a short car ride, and the Eastern Shore is only an hour from us. 


It was a beautiful day, so we put the windows down, and to quote Florida-Georgia Line, turned the music up. We first headed to the Queenstown Outlets for a little retail therapy. I picked up a great purple maxi skirt, and chambray shirt dress from Gap, and  Zach got some new pants and shoes. When we ran out of stores we drove over to Kent Island for lunch by the water. I fell in love with Zach when he lived by the water, so sitting on the deck, staring out at the beautiful water just filled me with peace. It really was a perfect summer day, and a much needed break from the city. 

Hope you all are getting excited for the long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment